Author Topic: loud noise when turning off amp  (Read 730 times)

Offline Redbutton

• Working harder to serve you better
    • Dave at Facebook
loud noise when turning off amp
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 11:55:11 AM »
Swapping the switch is very simple. There's no soldering or tools (except a screwdriver to remove the cover) required.

<==============================================================>
** Dave at MySpace ** Dave at Facebook **

** WT1205 ** WT400  ** MesaBoogie Powerhouse 610 ** Hartke 4.5XL**
<===============================================================>
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:55:52 AM by Redbutton »

Offline martymoroney3

• http://www.thedesolationangels.com
loud noise when turning off amp
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »
thats exactly what im doing vinny.  ive talked to several other eden service centers and dealers and amp owners, and some have heard of this problem, and the majority have said its nothing to worry about except for that fact that it is a pain.  like the most of us who are owners of eden gear, we have purchased it with the thought of having a 100% carefree rig.....and quite frankly, i expect that for the price.(and im really not trying to be a complaining bum, i hate that, this is constructive criticism)  i have had amps that were half the price with zero problems......but they didnt have the eden tone!!!.....its worth the sacrafice, wish i didnt have to deal with it, but i will.  the more and more we learn as gear heads, the more and more we pick at minute problems.....you know, its unfortunate, but to get some of the great attributes that we get from this gear, other areas have to lack....this is such a simple fix....my GK did it slightly too, so maybe its not an easy fix, idk......hopefully they can sort this out.....bc other than that, this think bumps the cleanest meanest tone ive ever heard.
"press on"-robert randolph

Ibanez BTB776pb 6 string
Fender Jazz Fretless(pulled the frets out myself)
pre 1968 audiovox custom 335 bass
dean acoustic bass
WT550(racked with a samson powerconditioner and korg rack tuner)
1x15XLT
2x10XLT

effects currently on my board-EBS bass IQ triple envelope filter, source audio soundblox bass envelope filter, ashdown bass envelope filter, MXR bass octave deluxe, boss bass overdrive, boss flanger(bf3), delta labs digital delay, homemade mute pedal.