Author Topic: LaneOnBass @ Lake City Wine & Music Festival  (Read 1779 times)

Offline LaneOnBass

• My Web Site
LaneOnBass @ Lake City Wine & Music Festival
« on: September 17, 2004, 10:07:15 PM »
I'll be performing with the Bruce Hayes Band at the Lake City Music & Wine Festival on Saturday September 25th at approx. 1:30 in the afternoon...but you know how festivals can be as far as set times are concerned. Will be using WT800 mono-bridged into D-410XLT...Spector NS-6P custom...and a cord. No effects.

Bruce is a great musician and songwriter...with the band he plays electric, lap steel (but on a stand, go figure) and mandolin for some stuff we call Mo-Grass...a mixture of Motown and Bluegrass. Bruce has been called "the Jimi Hendrix of the mandolin" who's shows always include the unexpected. Normally, I get a bass solo or two in a set this long...plus lots of fun grooves with drummer Bones...who's just a monster. Ernie Hatfield is a 30-year veteran of blues keyboards ... great Hammond player. We talk about people having been around the block, right? Well, Ernie owns property on the block!

All in all, a great band to play with..challenging yet fun. I should be hanging around before and after our set...

Keep Thumpin',

Lane

Ask not what bass can do for you...
   Ask what YOU can do for bass.

www.laneonbass.com
Keep Thumpin',

Lane On Bass

Former Eden Spec. Proj. Coord. & Artist Relations

My Web Site | Facebook Page
Twitter