Author Topic: Kai Eckhardt - Eden Endorser?  (Read 1563 times)

Offline buckminster

Kai Eckhardt - Eden Endorser?
« on: April 18, 2006, 06:03:08 PM »
I was stoked to see Kai's bio on the "What's New" page. Is he really an endorser?

I have been a huge fan of his for years and even took a few lessons with him in Oakland. He is not only an exceptionally talented musician, but an amazing person as well - very humble and kind. He even sent a personal thank you to my friend Erich for organizing a big group of people to see the George Brooks Summit at Yoshi's.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:03:47 PM by buckminster »

Offline LaneOnBass

• My Web Site
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:55:24 AM »
Yep! Kai signed with us last year. He's a MONSTER player...and I love the fact that he and his bandmates spend so much time teaching and giving back to the musical community.

Keep Thumpin',

Lane Baldwin
Special Projects Coordinator
and Forum Moderator

Ask not what bass can do for you...
   Ask what YOU can do for bass.

www.laneonbass.com
Keep Thumpin',

Lane On Bass

Former Eden Spec. Proj. Coord. & Artist Relations

My Web Site | Facebook Page
Twitter

Offline buckminster

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 11:27:03 AM »
Lane,

I'm not sure monster covers it! If anyone out there gets a chance to see Garaj Mahal on tour -- GO!

Speaking of giving back to the musical community, I would take the train from Sacramento down to Oakland when I was taking lessons with Kai. He would drive down from his studio, come pick me up, and then drop me off when the lesson was over. Granted, the train station was only about five minutes away from his studio, but the fact that he was willing to go out of his way for me speaks volumes about his character.