Author Topic: TerraNova Cabs  (Read 85 times)

Offline MM115RH

TerraNova Cabs
« on: June 26, 2019, 05:15:14 PM »
I've been using my WTX264 (with the quiet fan mod) for quite a while now and its great sounding, ultra portable, and has been reliable. It's not hugely loud but does its job very well and suits my purposes.  I'm mostly reliant on plugging it in to whatever cab is available as I prefer not to lug cabs about if I can help it.  I hadn't ever used it with an Eden cab though, and recently decided to keep with the ultra portable theme and purchased a new TN110 cab especially as it was heavily discounted. I wasn't sure what to expect and was pleasantly surprised by the astounding build quality. The cab is quality ply construction, finish and fittings excellent and the electronics are very high spec considering the size/cost.
There may also be something in the 'Eden amps with Eden cabs' train of thought as the WTX264 seems brighter and more responsive. My favourite setting is with all tone controls flat, pre and post around half way and pop the bass boost knob out. Other bigger cabs I've used struggle with the bass boost switched on but the TN110 just thumps out the tone clearly and without fuss. The quality build and tone of this cab has really impressed and I'd consider aquiring a TN410 for a gig cab. I've not read much about these cabs either and would be interested if anyone else has used them and what their thoughts are on the bigger versions(4x10) are as a primary gigging cab?