Author Topic: Spector 5 string bass  (Read 192 times)

Offline bsabourin

Spector 5 string bass
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:10:59 PM »
Spector Rebop 5 string bass. Beautiful natural wood stain with dual tone & dual volume controls. EMG active bass pickups. Excellent condition. Made in Czech Republic. Beautiful tone and smooth action. Includes soft case and strap. Asking $750. I have two identical basses and I gig with one all the time. Bought the second one as a backup but never used it - so I’m selling it. 978-898-4975 cell, North Reading, MA.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:30:40 PM by bsabourin »

Offline Rip Van Dan

Re: Spector 5 string bass
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 12:46:51 PM »
Hey bsabourin,

Welcome to the Garden!

You can't actually upload pictures here.  Instead you use a link to an image hosting site such as PictureTrail.com, Flickr, your own website, or your blog if you have one.  Don't bother with Photobucket.  They used to be the go-to guys until they decided to up the price from free to $400 a year.

Which ever site you use, you'll need to copy their direct link.  Put the link in the message window and highlight it.  Then click on our picture icon (miniature Mona Lisa paintint) which is the first icon directly below the B for bold button above the message box, and it will put "[img]" brackets around it.  Then when you preview it, it will show up just fine.

Dan
Rip Van Dan
Dan Gracia
'82 US-made Fender Jazz Bass with maple neck
5-string Rogue LX405 Pro (Surprisingly good "no-name" bass)
WT500/800 Highwayman (signature model)
D.N.S 410-8, Eden EX112 x2
Line6 G10s wireless
==
spares:
Eden RS400, GK BK250, BPX115 cab, acoustic B410 cab, Sunn Beta 202 (2x12)