Author Topic: We are listening………  (Read 3635 times)

Offline 87Ub59H

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • http://www.edenamps.com
We are listening………
« on: April 30, 2012, 03:24:10 PM »
We want to assure you that all changes and improvements we make to anything Eden provides takes your feedback into consideration. The new forum has been designed to offer you a whole new feature set, which, once you've had time to familiarize yourself with, will enhance your experience.

Whilst we will not be re-activating the power switch for the forum, we have now added a new link to the forum that is located on the bottom left of the Eden Website with the Twitter, Facebook and other links, because we realize that the forum is equally as important, if not more.

Changes that have been made to the forum have been done so that you can continue to use this facility uncensored. We want this to remain your forum and we feel that we can improve usage with the new format and location.

We want to remain focused on designing and manufacturing the worlds best Bass products, and let you be free to enjoy the forum and your Eden amps and cabs.

Offline Paulinderwick

• Jimmy C and the Bluesdragons
Re: We are listening………
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 04:12:04 PM »
Great but...  the on/off switch into the forum was cool and the new Eden forum badge is just ... ordinary - many members have already bookmarked the forum's own pages whereas before we'd check in to the home page, see what the news was and then go to the forum via on/off - that's how the site was used, this redesign provides a similar sort of access to whoever decided to redesign it but was made without seeing how users used the site - my advice, before it gets too late go back to the old access routine, new users may well not find the button in the facebook etc bit of the website but when they discovered the on/off switch all followed it to the forum - BUT SAW THE NEWS FIRST
UK member, WT330, WTX260, 2 x EX112 (both 4 ohm), WTDI, and a Microtour as well as a Roland Super Cube Bass, Blackstar HT5, Fender Jazz '67, Fretless Fender Jazz '70, Burns Barracuda, Epiphone EB-0, Ashbory, Stagg EUB and guitars and ukuleles and a mandolin as well

Offline Gruntollio Basswall

• Hatemail
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 07:00:13 PM »
At the end of the day, I'm grateful that we have our own forum which not all manufacturers have.
Gruntollio Basswall

WT1205, WTX500, DNS410, D410XLT, D410XST ,2 X EX112, EM5&3, WTDI

Offline TobiasMan

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 12:47:41 AM »
At the end of the day, I'm grateful that we have our own forum which not all manufacturers have.

;) 8)

Offline TOM

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 01:14:12 AM »

;) 8)
+2 8)

2xD410XLT/4/8, 2xD210XLT/4, 4xD112XLT/8, D210XST/8, WT800B, WP100, WT1000, WT405, MH600 'METRO' HEAD, 2xWTX260, N28, WTDI

Offline buckminster

More rumors of poor customer service on Talkbass
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 03:26:08 PM »
Hey folks, I haven't been visiting the Eden forum regularly much, but I thought the message should get back to someone here. There are more rumors of poor Eden customer service going around on Talkbass. My own recent experience with CS was very positive. My WTDI was replaced with a minimum of fuss and the folks I dealt with at CS were great.

Offline Bob Cruz

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 08:10:49 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up, Buckminster.  I see that kind of stuff all the time at TalkBass.  Any company that doesn't have an employee assigned to monitor social media in this day and age is going to be left in the dust.  Some of Eden's competitors have a significant presence on TalkBass--presidents of companies such as Robert Gallien and Larry Hartke, and engineers such as Agedhorse of GB and BobbyBld of Peavey post messages there.  Very impressive.
Bob Cruz

GB Streamliner 900 and 600 - Peavey USA Cirrus 5 - SX Jazz 5 x2 - BC Rich Mockingbird 5 - Cruz 112 x2 (22 pound flyweight cabs I built) - Kustom 115 D140F - Avatar Neo 112 x 2 - Modded Fender Rumble 40 x2

Offline fox

• I hate that its always my birthday anytime soon
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 02:09:41 AM »
Just to revive this thread, Paul is right.
I noted a few times recently that Armin, JTB and more have posted over at Talkbass. Thanks for listening guys!
Might help the cause further if we include the UK vesion too - Basschat.co.uk
There is some residual interest in the brand on their forum but mostly just recognising the obvious quality, not so much the "Wow, this is kit I want to own!" enthusiasm. Doesn't help that the Gallery has dropped us either. Been in. No stock and the guy doesn't want to talk about it.
The more I learn, the less I know.
Still learning to play: MM Stingray5, NS CR5 eub, Lakland Joe Osborne sig 5. WT800, 210xlt, 410xlt, G-B Streamliner 900 and still getting up to no good in a kilt!