Author Topic: War I Put THis?  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Soapy

War I Put THis?
« on: May 30, 2006, 01:04:44 PM »
Being mentally challanged, I have no idea, what I say, nor where I post it. Thats the only disclamer in my warranty. All the rest is guaranteed. Once you been kicked out the Wild Horse Saloon, getting booted off a web site, why thats just a challenge. So to get on a topic. My hats off to all you working people, this website, bla bla.
I'm fixin to fire this rig up. Screw working.. Remember those days old man? Been breaking in the speakers, with a drum machine for a couple dayz. I eased it up a little for the first time last night. Gain works out to about 3 clock, and I had the master at about 11. I forgot what I was playin with, had the bose wound up,  My wife came running in the bedroom a told me to stop. Seems pictures where falling off the walls upstairs.

Hell Yeah.

soapy

Offline Soapy

War I Put THis?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 01:09:29 PM »
Oh yeah,
I'm home by myself, she will be lucky if the house is standing when she gets home tonight.. God bless that woman for working, she pays for the toys, and takes care of the boys. wat can I say.

Hell Yeah.

soapy

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way. Mark Twain

Offline Soapy

War I Put THis?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:52:16 PM »
For all you used car salesmen.
Picture this,
THere sits soapy with his house in shambles all around him. All that is left is the amp, cab, and that bass guitar he holds.
The announcer says

Offline Soapy

War I Put THis?
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 02:55:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Soapy

The announcer says

Eden sound, bringing down the house once again.